WHAT IS DISCOLORATION OF TEETH AND TEETH WHITENING?
Discoloration of teeth is very common nowadays. It may be caused by stains getting deposited on tooth surface. It looks very unsightly or unaesthetic at very first look. Teeth whitening is the treatment done to whiten the discolored teeth.
WHEN TO GO FOR TEETH WHITENING?
- Stains due to tobacco.
- Stains due to consumption of tea, coffee, soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Naturally occurring stains.
- Discoloration due to aging.
- Discoloration of teeth because of trauma.
- Fluoride stains.
These are some of the common indications when one should go for teeth whitening.
VARIOUS TREATMENTS INCLUDED IN COSMETIC DENTISTRY:
- Whitening or "tooth bleaching", is the most common cosmetic dental procedure. There are many ways to whiten the discolored teeth. Mostly the bleaching light is used to whiten the discolored teeth. It is also called as Laser Whitening. It is considered six times more effective than other procedures used for TEETH WHITENING.
- Veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made porcelain laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth. They are an option for closing gaps, enhance the shape, or change the color of teeth that do not respond well to whitening procedures. In the majority of the cases, some level of tooth reduction is necessary for optimal results.
- Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. Teeth on both sides of the space left by the missing teeth are prepared. A bridge is made up of abutments, the teeth that are prepped, and the missing, false teeth, which are called pontics. This procedure is used to replace one or more missing teeth and is cemented in. where in the mouth the teeth are.
WHY CHOOSE ONLY HAPPY DENTAL CLINIC AND IMPLANT CENTER FOR COSMETIC DENTISTRY OR TEETH WHITENING?
- We improve smile of the patients.
- We improve facial look and aesthetic appearance.
- We build self confidence in patients lost due to discolored teeth by teeth whitening.