TOOTH REPLACEMENTS INCLUDING FIXED TOOTH REPLACEMENTS, REMOVABLE TOOTH REPLACEMENTS, COMPLETE DENTURE.
WHY TOOTH REPLACEMENT IS NECESSARY?
- Teeth extracted due to various reasons create a void in mouth.
- Due to this there is drifting of adjacent teeth into that area.
- Opposite teeth supraerupt as they get more space.
- This creates disturbance in occlusion.
- Reduces chewing efficacy.
So tooth replacement is a must.
It can be done either by
- Fixed partial dentures.
- Removable partial dentures.
- Complete dentures.
FIXED PARTIAL DENTURES:
WHEN TO GO FOR FIXED PARTIAL DENTURES?
- When there is adequate adjacent tooth and bony support.
- Young patient.
- One or more missing teeth.
TYPES OF FIXED PARTIAL DENTURES:
- CAD-CAM fixed partial dentures( ENTIRE COMPUTERISED DESIGN, MACHINING AND MILLING) which ensures highest quality, perfection of margins, perfect fitting, extremely light weighted.
- Metal fixed partial dentures.
- Ceramic fixed partial dentures.
- Ceramo-metal fixed partial dentures.
REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURES:
WHEN TO GO FOR REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURES?
- Older age of the patient with insufficient surrounding tooth and bony support.
- Long span of missing tooth.
- Absence of posterior supportive tooth.
TYPES OF REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURES:
- Flexible dentures with extreme comfort.
- Regular dentures made of acrylic with clasps.
WHEN TO GO FOR COMPLETE DENTURES?
- Absence of all teeth in mouth.
- When bony condition of patient is not good to support implants.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- At happy dental clinic, we make all the different types of partial and complete dentures.
- We take into account maximum comfort of the patients as well as chewing efficacy is highly achieved.
- Moreover we achieve great improvement in the facial look and appearance of the patient lost as a result of absence of teeth and thus build up confidence in them.