PROBLEMS CAUSED BY MALALIGNED TEETH:
- Malaligned teeth are embarrassing to an individual.
- They cause food lodgement between teeth.
- They hamper one’s ability to clean teeth properly.
- They cause gum problems due to food lodgement.
- They can also cause tooth decay.
- They cause variety of speech problems.
- They can cause lack of confidence in a person.
- They cause aesthetic problems.
- They are very detrimental to oral and overall heath and hygiene of a person.
- Moreover malaligned or disoccluded teeth can cause loss of facial integrity.
For correction of all these problems posed as a result of malaligned teeth, teeth straightening is required.
TREATMENT OF MALALIGNED TEETH BY BRACES:
Braces are attached on teeth surface to achieve a proper alignment of teeth. Various types of braces are available:
- Metal braces.
- Ceramic braces.
- Invisible braces.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Here at Happy Dental Clinic and Implant Centre, entire treatment of teeth straightening is done by a specialist dentist (ORTHODONTIST) who has done the specialization in this field from one of the best and renowned colleges and hospitals of Gujarat.
- We make the alignment of teeth perfect which improves the overall look, facial appearance, facial integrity, smile, and achieve best aesthetics of a person.
- We improve the occlusion of teeth of a person which helps in maintaining proper oral health and hygiene.
- We build confidence in an individual lost as a result of malaligned teeth.
- We do the teeth straightening with all the above mentioned varieties of braces.